We are welcoming attendees and presenters from a variety of backgrounds and invite submissions and case studies on a variety of topics, such as:
- Scaling algorithms, software and hardware to cope with large amounts of data.
- Machine learning, modelling techniques, and model selection and validation.
- Data exploration: visualisation techniques / tools and query facilities.
- Scientific workflows and data frameworks for data collection, storage, cleaning, modelling and result interpretation: approaches and best practices.
- Reproducible and collaborative data science.
- Robust estimation methods for problematic real-world data Web / phone applications and resulting data Deep learning Applications of analysing various types of data: numeric, text, image, sound and video.
- Challenges in causal inference.
For full programme details please see here.
For event tickets, please see here.
DataTech 2019 will take place at the National Museum of Scotland, Lothian Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1HE. For full venue details please see here.