The subjects for sale consist of two office buildings. Whilst the properties are currently connected to the rear by a fire escape, Forth House is located on Forth Street and Playfair House is located on Broughton Street Lane. The area to the east of Playfair House in this photograph is currently undergoing residential development for 11 mews properties by Headon Developments.
- Two connected city centre office investments with outstanding redevelopment potential in a superb city centre location (approx. 350m from Edinburgh St James – completion 2020).
- Potential redevelopment uses include: residential, office, hotel, service apartment, student housing.
- Combined NIA approx. 2,216 sq.m (23,853.sq.ft).
- Combined GIA approx. 3,471 sq.m (37,371 sq.ft).
- Combined Passing Rent: £299,176 p.a.
- Lease breaks / expiries: 2020/2022.
Forth House is a ‘B’ listed Georgian property designed by Robert Burn in 1800 with an NIA of approx.1,168 sq.m (12,572 sq.ft) Forth Street is predominantly a residential street, given its Georgian architecture, though it is interspersed with some office use.
Playfair House is a modern open plan office building over ground and three upper floors with a total NIA of 11,281 sq.ft. Broughton Street Lane is a characterful mixed use cobbled lane on which Headon Developments are currently developing 11 high quality residential Mews properties.
Will Scarlett, Scarlett Land and Development Ltd
T: +44 (0) 7768 146 642 (Mobile) / E: email@example.com
If you would like to find out more about how we can help you and your business establish, relocate or expand within the city region, or would simply like more information about what Edinburgh has to offer, get in touch today.