The team offer a range of bespoke services and support to companies, investors and developers looking to Invest in Edinburgh and the city region.
From identifying suitable city based office accommodation options and recruiting the right staff for your business, to finding a family home and securing school placements, the team are here to support you every step of the way.
In selected cases we are also able to offer you incubation space for a period of time while you base yourself in the city, looking for permanent office accommodation for your business.
Investor Support Services
In attracting and retaining investors to the city, the Invest Edinburgh Team offers a bespoke, tailored soft-landing service that includes:
- A rapid response to all investor enquiries
- A single point of contact within the team co-ordinate all aspects of your investment enquiry
- Comprehensive support and guidance on city-wide commercial property options and market intelligence
- Fast-track introduction to planning support and other Council Services
- Assistance to identify availability of relevant business grants, loans and funding
- Support with recruitment, training and business growth needs
- Employee / Family Relocation advice
- Dedicated aftercare service, introduction to business networks and company profiling
This professional, collaborative approach addresses the needs of investors and businesses alike and facilitates access to a wide range of partners across the city such as Scottish Enterprise, Scottish Development International, Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce, property agents and other Council services such as Planning and Economic Development Services.
If you would like to discover more about how we can help you and your business establish, relocate or expand within the city region, or would simply like more information about what Edinburgh has to offer, get in touch today or have a look through our Edinburgh Investor Support Pack.