From identifying suitable city-based office accommodation to recruiting the right staff for your business, the Invest Edinburgh team is here to support your investment, every step of the way. In selected cases, we can offer temporary incubation space while you establish yourself in the city.
The Invest Edinburgh Team offers a wide range of services including:
- A rapid response to all investor enquiries
- A single point of contact within the team co-ordinate all aspects of your investment enquiry
- Comprehensive support and guidance on city-wide commercial property options and market intelligence
- Fast-track introduction to planning support and other Council Services
- Assistance to identify availability of relevant business grants, loans and funding
- Support with recruitment, training and business growth needs
- Employee / Family Relocation advice
- Dedicated aftercare service, introduction to business networks and company profiling
This professional, collaborative approach addresses the needs of investors and businesses alike and facilitates access to a wide range of partners across the city such as Scottish Enterprise, Scottish Development International, Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce, property agents and other Council services such as Planning and Economic Development Services.
To discover more about investing in Edinburgh, have a look through the Investor Support Pack and get in touch today.