In attracting and retaining investors to the city, the Investor Support Team offers a bespoke, tailored soft-landing service that includes:
- A rapid response to all investor enquiries
- A single point of contact within the team co-ordinate all aspects of your investment enquiry
- Comprehensive support and guidance on recruitment, commercial property and market intelligence
- Fast-track introduction to planning support and other Council Services
- Assistance to identify availability of relevant business grants, loans and funding
- Dedicated aftercare service
This professional, collaborative approach addresses the needs of investors and businesses alike and facilitates access to a wide range of partners across the city: Scottish Enterprise, Scottish Development International, Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce, property agents and other Council services such as Planning and Economic Development Services.
To learn more about how we can assist you and your business, please contact the Investor Support Team at Invest Edinburgh;
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- by post: Invest Edinburgh, Economic Development, The City of Edinburgh Council, Business Centre 1.4, Waverley Court, 4 East Market Street, Edinburgh, EH8 8BG.
- by telephone: +44 (0) 131 529 6600.