As we move into the new financial year, we begin to access the outlook for global markets, as we look out to 2020 and beyond. How can investor’s best position themselves amid changing central bank policies and geopolitical risks?
Expert speakers will look to answer some of the key questions on global issues:
- What is the outlook for Far Eastern markets after the late 2018 sell-off?
- And will Europe overcome the growth slowdown ?
- Continuing Middle East turbulence and possible effects on the oil price.
- Continuing China slowdown and consequentials Geo-political turbulence.
- Bill Jamieson as chair.
- Caspar Rock, Cazenove Capital.
- Mark Whitehead, Portfolio Manager, Securities Trust of Scotland.
- David Coombs, Rathbones.
For full programme details please see here.
To register please click here.
The conference will take place in The Principal, 38 Charlotte Square, Edinburgh, EH2 4HQ. For full details please see here.