The Financial Data and Technology Association (FDATA) is a trade association whose members are companies working in or with the fintech industry.
This event is about influencing the decision makers and regulators and establishing the tone for the Open Banking movement globally.
The key themes are:
1. International progress on Open Banking
2. Spotlight on what happened during the UK implementation
3. Protecting the customer and the ecosystem
4. Regulatory challenges and obstacles
5. Designing the future - new data sets and new technical capability
6. Introducing the Global Open Banking Centre of Excellence
7. Regulatory and policy roundtable (Private Session)
8. Harmonising technology and security standards (Open Session)
Further information about how to book tickets for this event can be found here.
The Summit will take place at McEwan Hall, Teviot Place, EH8 9AG, Edinburgh United Kingdom. Further details can be found here.