Fintech 2019 - 6th Annual Financial Technology Summit & Awards
The Summit will explore technological innovation across the financial services sector, from developments in established institutions to the disruptive innovators within the start-up community that are reshaping the FS market.
Core conference topics:
- Landscape: Trends, Culture, Trust, Transparency, Geo-political Climate
- Regulation: GDPR, MiFID II, PSD2, Open Banking, APIs
- Customer Strategy: Engagement, UX, Data Insight, Marketing & ML
- Emerging Tech: Blockchain, Analytics, AI, Payments, Automation
- National Strategy: Skills, Funding, Collaboration, Cyber Security
- Infrastructure: IT, Digital, Cloud, Mobile, XaaS
For further information on the programme please visit the event website.
Fintech 2019 is free to attend for Financial Services personnel and Fintech Companies (providing a financial service). Further information about how to register for the summit, can be found here.
Fintech 2019 takes place on 25 and 26 September 2019 at Dynamic Earth, Holyrood Road, EH8 8AS.
Further information about the conference venue can be found here.